How To Book
- Check the date with us for availability and provide approximate numbers – the minimum booking is for 10 people.
- Make a provisional booking and we will hold the date for two weeks.
- Let us know which tasting you have decided on and your location. We will then confirm the total cost (there may be an extra charge for us to travel to you).
- Confirm the booking with a deposit of £60. The balance is payable on the day of the tasting.
- If you cancel your booking within a month of the event, the deposit will be retained and used against future bookings.
How It Works
- We will run the tasting at your chosen venue, arriving half an hour before to setup.
- We will bring with us the wines, tasting glasses, spittoons and tasting notes.
- The tasting will take approximately two hours. Plus an extra half hour to clear away.
- It’s good to have nibbles and/or cheese to accompany the tasting. These can be provided by us at an extra cost.
- Is the tasting for a special event?
- What is your budget?
- What types of wine you would like to taste?
- How many wines and the amount of alcohol/person (we usually taste 6-7 wines and allow a 50ml measure of each)?
- What is the location of the event and what type of venue?
- Will you be supplying your own nibbles/food for the event?